Make a technical diagnosis in order to determine:
• hair’s natural level
• % of white hair
• the hair type: body – porosity – tenacity – density – elasticity
• the desired result
MIXING: 1+1, 1/2
In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 part of milk_shake® smoothies conditioning
semi_permanent colour + 1 ½ milk_shake® activating emulsion or intensive
activating emulsion (e.g. 50 ml of milk_shake® + 75 ml activating emulsion).
You should make the choice of emulsion type depending on the desired result.
Intensive Activating Emulsion
More intense reflects to natural hair
Create lightening to natural hair up to 1 level
More intense coverage of white hair up to 75%
Intensify the tone of coloured hair
(e.g.: copper, red, violet)
Intensify the tone of discoloured hair
(e.g.: pearl, powder, silver, anthracite)
Tone on tone hair colour
Give reflect to natural hair
Coverage of first white hair up to 50%
Give tone to coloured or discoloured hair
Correction of colour or pre-pigmentation
Customize blond hair or highlightened hair
Work in synergy with permanent colours
Male hair colouring
TYPE OF SERVICE - PROCESSING TIME
Tone on tone colouring - 20/30 minutes
Coverage of white hair - 30 minutes
More intense colouring - 30 minutes
Colours corrections - 5/20 minutes
Give tone to lengths of coloured hair - 5/20 minutes
Male colouring - 5/10 minutes
- Virgin application: wash the hair with milk_shake® deep cleansing shampoo.
Dry it and apply the mixture evenly from re-growths to ends. Processing time: 20
to 30 minutes (time will vary according to the desired intensity). In case of very
porous or fine hair, reduce the processing time by a few minutes.
- Next application: wash the hair with milk_shake® deep cleansing shampoo.
Dry it and apply mixture on visible re-growth. Processing time: 20 to 30 minutes.
5/10 minutes before the end of the processing time, apply the mixture on the
lengths and ends of the hair. In case of very porous or fine hair, reduce the
processing time by a few minutes.
- Application to give tone to previously coloured/discoloured hair: apply the
mixture on clean and towel-dried hair, processing time: 5 to 30 minutes (time will
vary according to the desired intensity).
- Emulsify and massage without adding water. Rinse out thoroughly.
- Apply milk_shake® color specific acid color sealer, wash with color specifics
shampoo & condition with color specifics color sealing conditioner.
- Heat: It is possible to use a dry heat source in order to increase colour intensity
and depth, particularly on resistant hair, or to reduce the advised processing time.